Kylie is called to serve in the Nevada Reno Mission

Kylie is called to serve in the Nevada Reno Mission

Monday, November 2, 2015

Friends and family;
     Helloooo!  I hope that you all had a fun halloween.  We spent the day driving home from a sisters conference that we went to in Sparks and then got to pass out hot chocolate at our wards trunk or treat!  The whole community here pretty much just comes to the trunk or treat because no one really passes out candy at their houses.. not complaining at all- it was a solid opportunity for some missionary work ;).  Also elders got me a princess crown so that rocked hahah.
     We have 3 baptisms coming up in this next month and I am so excited!  Tali (from New Zealand), Amanda (from Australia), and Ana (from the Philippines)- the foreign people love us I guess.  Just kidddinng, Heavenly Father has been placing such amazing people in our path though and I am so grateful.  One thing that has really been on my mind lately because of general conference and because we've been teaching it so much is the commandments.  We are promised in the scriptures that as we keep the commandments, we will be happier.  Looking back on my own life and observing the lives of so many other people that we teach I have been able to grow such a strong testimony of that.  Heavenly Father does not ask us to do anything to limit us, he asks to do things because he LOVES us and knows they will set us free and make us happy!  Every time I have ever found myself unhappy- it is because I am not keeping the commandments the best I could or being as obedient as I could.  I know that will be the case for anyone!  Mosiah 2:41 says it well. 
     We have transfers this week and I am praying with all my heart that I get to stay here in Ely- but one thing I have learned is that Heavenly Father always gives us exactly what we need, whether we realize it at first or not.  He loves us and knows us perfectly and I am so grateful for that knowledge!  This gospel is perfect- every single aspect of it.  I love it and I love being a missionary!  Thank you for all the love that I receive.  You are all wonderful human beings!  have a wonderful week and always let me know if there is anything I can do for any of you :)
Love,
Sister Paul
P.S. I got pulled over this week for the first time in my life and it was for no reason.. the police officer claimed I had a headlight out and i didnt lol also its supposed to snow this week sos at me drivinggg!
1. happy halloween from the ely zonee
2. 3 generation pic from sisters conference


No comments:

Post a Comment