Kylie is called to serve in the Nevada Reno Mission

Kylie is called to serve in the Nevada Reno Mission

Monday, August 3, 2015

Friends and family;

    The Bennett's got baptized!! It was so so great.  They were so ready and prepared and I am so grateful that I got to be a part of their special day.  You could tell they knew that this was the best decision they have made, and they were so incredibly happy.  They've basically become like a second family to me and I'm so excited to see them continue to progress and be touched by the gospel.
    We went on exchanges this week and it was pretty sweet.  We had to drive to Elko, which is like 3 hours away and it was so weird because there was like a wendy's and walmart and actual food places..  We didn't go to any though, but Sister Wilkins and I went to this wonderful place called Burrito Farm today that just opened on Saturday, and I am feeling so grateful because it's pretty much the only mexican food place that exists here.  Okay enough about food lol Ely is still wonderful and I am loving it.  
     We are following the example of Desert Ridge seminary and having a huge BBQ tonight!  We made little flyers and have given them to basically anyone who breathes in Ely (even the dogs) and have invited the members to do so as well, so I'm way excited and we're hoping to be able to find some more investigators tonight!  
    "Get to the point where love and service are no longer a sacrifice" Someone shared this in relief society yesterday and I loved it so much- as we really strive to love and serve everyone, it no longer seems like a sacrifice but only a blessing. I hope that you all have a wonderful week and let me know if there's anything that I can do for you!! I love you alllll <3

Love, 
Sister Paul







No comments:

Post a Comment