Kylie is called to serve in the Nevada Reno Mission

Kylie is called to serve in the Nevada Reno Mission

Monday, August 17, 2015

Friends and family;

     I know you have all probably been patiently awaiting to find out what talent that sister wilkins and i figured out.. haha just keeeding, but we ended up making a beat using snapping and clapping and I choreographed a dance for our zone all to learn hahaha it was soooo funny.  Sister Wilkins and two of the other elders did it and it was a wonderful sight.  Also we had a watermelon eating contest except for I didn't win and also I have a gnarly watch tan.
     This week went by so fast!  Our recitation this month is the last two paragraphs of the intro in the book of mormon.  I have never doubted the book of mormon to be true, but this week I feel like I was really able to gain a solid testimony of it.  We have a part member family in our ward where the dad is not a member but he goes to church often.  He has his doubts and he has not attempted to read the book of mormon because he is very stubborn but let me tell you sister wilkins and I are even more stubborn when it comes to getting someone to come unto Christ hahah (lovingly of course).  Anyways, as we were trying to get him to read it I was able to bear my testimony to him that i had full confidence that if he were to read it with a sincere heart and real intent, that I had no doubts he would gain a testimony of it.  I felt the spirit so strongly as I said it and I have been pondering a lot lately about how wonderful the Book of Mormon truly is.  It is key to our religion and to always striving to live righteously.  I encourage all of you to read from it everyday and cherish the words and the spirit that it brings, because it is so powerful and helps bring everything from this wonderful gospel together.
     So sadly Sister Wilkins and I will not be companions anymore and she will be leaving to be an STL in Carson City.  I know though that Heavenly Father knows best and that she is going to be such a great blessing to the people in Carson, and my new companion and I will continue to help the people here in Ely to come to this great happiness.  I love you all so much and I am so grateful for all of the support! Have a wonderful week and let me know if theres anything that I can do for any of you! 

Love,
Sister Paul

P.S. Everyone here signed my transfer journal and addressed me as Sister Princess Kylie Paul so yes it is known here as well
P.S.S. My new address is 280 Ogden Ave Ely, NV 89301 and I love letters ;) ;)

P.P.S.S. If you look closely at our twin sad pic you can see our pedometers 

No comments:

Post a Comment