Kylie is called to serve in the Nevada Reno Mission

Kylie is called to serve in the Nevada Reno Mission

Monday, August 24, 2015

Friends and family;

     Helloo! We had a pretty crazy week with transfers and everything, but it was so good.  Sister Wilkins and I were little babies the whole day that she left (we only cried a couple times), but I am so excited for her to start in her new area and my new companion Sister Teichert is wonderful!  She will be going home after this transfer but she always tells everyone that she's been out for just over a year so that they won't mention it all the time and I really appreciate that.  We are now the only sisters in our zone, and really the only sisters within a 3 hour radius (idk the miles), but it's okay because all the elders to hard workouts with me in the morning so that rocks.  Ely is still wonderful and I have grown to love the people so much!  
     This week my sweet little Myah was baptized.  She is an 8 year old girl who has grown up with less than fortunate circumstances, and although she never sees either of her parents and neither of them are members she has been working towards getting baptized and has been so excited about it!  She is such an example to me and to everyone that came to her baptism, especially given that barely any were active or even members. She's not a member of the ward I am over so I was so excited that she asked me to give her a talk so that I could be a part of her baptism.  
      I want to challenge all of you to take every opportunity that you can to bear your testimony, it is something that I have grown to love to do since I have been on my mission, and it's amazing the power and spirit that comes from doing so.  You never know when someone might need what you have to share and it is something you won't ever regret.  I love you all oh so very much and I am so grateful for all the people I have been blessed with in my life!  Let me know if there's anything I can do for you and have a wonderful week!

Love, 

Sister Paul



No comments:

Post a Comment