Kylie is called to serve in the Nevada Reno Mission

Kylie is called to serve in the Nevada Reno Mission

Monday, May 23, 2016

From Kylie's companion...

Hello Beautiful people of life!
This last week FLEW by. We had so many amazing meetings, one of them focused on the book of Mormon and using it in teaching.  I  love the book of Mormon so much. It is what our church rests on! Everything we teach can come from that book. Once you know that it is a true book, then you know everything else is true as well.
This week I have been filled with a new, refreshing love of missionary work. Because of things that have happened, I have had the chance to defend my calling and it's amazing. I love it. I know that anyone who feels they should serve, needs to.
Oh! Those of you who know Spencer Harmon from DE, I get to talk with him this last Wednesday!I had no idea how much I missed Delaware until I saw someone who just came from there! I asked him about everyone in the stake, he told me that my brother Jake told him to give me a hard time (thanks, brother :) ) and it was so cool. 2 people from DE in one room, haha! When he introduced himself it was all I could do to shout "YES!" as soon as he said where he was from. It was a magnificent moment.
The weather is crazy here. It snowed, in May! It's so cold here too! Wow. In Nevada, if you don't like the weather, just wait 5 minutes and it will change. Getting dressed in the morning is hard because we have to dress for warm and cold at the same time.
I love you all so much! Thank you for your prayers for me and my family! I can feel them. When missionaries give all their energy to others, it's nice to know that their are people at home giving their energy for us.
Love, Sister Muhlestein
p.s. Just in case anyone is afraid to send letters to the wrong address (because I know you all really want to send letters),  my address is still the same. ;)

6402 Mae Anne Ave.
#42
Reno, NV 89523






No comments:

Post a Comment