Kylie is called to serve in the Nevada Reno Mission

Kylie is called to serve in the Nevada Reno Mission

Monday, July 6, 2015

Friends and family, 

     Hello! I hope that you all had a wonderful 4th of July.  We got to stand in the parking lot and see the top of the Stadium of Fire fireworks behind some trees- you could say we're living pretty crazy lives, (just kidding we went to bed before the actual show because we were tired lol).
     I'm exhausted, to say the least.  The other day my companion and I were reading the Book of Mormon out loud switching off each verse and at one point I read 3 verses in a row without realizing it and another time I cut in and started reading in the middle of the verse she was reading.. That might have not made any sense at all, but anyways.. I'm so tired, but I am SO happy.
     We get to teach people that are acting as investigators here and it's so cool.  I always heard missionaries talk about teaching compltely by the spirit and having their mouths filled with words while they're teaching and let me tell ya- getting to experience that is the best thing ever.  My faith has grown so strong here as I have felt Heavenly Father helping me out with literally every single thing that I do.  The love He has for us is incomprehensible and I am sooo excited to help people come to know this and come closer to Christ.  
     I leave for Nevada tomorrow bright and early, i feel like tonight is going to be very similiar to what it's like on Christmas Eve, I can't even tell you how excited I am.  I'm so sad to leave part of my district though, they've become my best my friends and it's pretty much going to be like I'm saying bye to my family all over again.  I've been very blessed and haven't been sad or emotional since I've been here (besides your occasional spiritual cry), but it might all go downhill tonight when I have to say bye.  But it's okay- half of them are coming to Nevada with me and we're all going out to do the best thing we've ever done in our lives.  
     Watch the mormon message called "My New Life", it's about the couple who got burned in a plane crash and it's so sweet.  The family who's in it come to the Provo temple every Sunday to take pictures with missionaries and we got to see them! (mom & dad thats the picture you saw)
    The church is true guys, I know this more now than I ever have before and I am so grateful for the happiness and blessings it has brought me, and for the opportunity that I have to be out here helping others to come find it.  Thank you all for the emails, I absolutely LOVE hearing from you.  Please let me know if there's anything I can do for any of you, I hope you all have a wonderful week and keep pressing forward.

Love,

Sister Paul

P.S. Zanna, Delaney and Jacqueline- Thank you so much for the package!! That cake was delicious and your sweet letter made my day. You guys are the best!! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment