Kylie is called to serve in the Nevada Reno Mission

Kylie is called to serve in the Nevada Reno Mission

Monday, June 13, 2016

Hello friends and family :)

Oh man, I love this place so much.  Unfortunately, I am getting transferred.  I will be getting double transferred (yikes) to Carson City and am going to be training a new missionary again!! Scared out of my mind to say the least but thats why Im grateful to know that I can put all my trust in the Lord to help me out ;')  But oh man, I am so sad to leave this area... Things have been going so well.  Not sure if I have mentioned this is previous emails but we recently found this family with 6 kids!!!  3 of them are of baptism age and are set to get baptized.  We switch off every day having lessons with the parents and the children and I love them so much.... One of the best moments of my whole entire life was seeing all 6 kids come into church yesterday and sit around us.  I cried. hahaha. I love them so much.  Also, weird experience for the week... We were planning to have a lesson with Phil but his house is super cluttery since they are moving so he told us to meet by the lobby.  When he got there he said that we would actually be meeting by the pool because he had to watch his daughters.  So just imagine this scenario... 2 sister missionaries, 2 grown men in ties (member presents, and a guy with a man bun in a wheelchair all sitting in a circle on the side of a public pool reading from the Book of Mormon.  It was nuts. hahah
Okay so everyone keeps asking me what I want for my birthday- and so I have an invitation that we have been doing with our members at dinner :)  The Book of Mormon has become my most favorite thing on the planet, it is great and has changed my life and I know it can do that for anyone. Sooo.... for my birthday I wanted to invite you all to pray for someone that you can give a copy of the Book of Mormon to!  Even if a name comes to mind and you are like nooooo way, still act on it!  A thought is inspiration until proven otherwise :)  You could simply say, "this book has brought me a lot of peace and happiness in my life and so I wanted to share it with you".  Completely harmless . :)  Even if they don't read it today, or even ever, I know that that book can and will change someones life.  So when you do this, remember to email or write me about it because that would make me sooo happy :)
Ok I love you all a lot, I love my Savior Jesus Christ and I love being a missionary. Have a wonderful week!

Love,
Sister Paul

P.S. my new address is 4827 killdeer rd (nevada smh) Carson City, NV 89701

1. We went to the temple!


2. my comp took a cool pic of me reading so here we go (she likes black and white)


No comments:

Post a Comment