Kylie is called to serve in the Nevada Reno Mission

Kylie is called to serve in the Nevada Reno Mission

Monday, June 20, 2016

So many things to say and so little time so I am going to write this in numbers"

1.  Leaving Sierra Highlands was the hardest on the planet and I cried my eyes out and felt like I was leaving my whole heart there and I kinda was but i am now okay and in a great place
2.  My companion is Sister Latu from TONGA! :)  She is the coolest... her english rocks and she is always so happy and positive.  We are having so much fun
3.  Getting double transferred has been nuts but it has been way fun to get to know everyone here and we have been finding a ton of people!  We were able to find 5 new investigators this week and have 20 referrals!
4.  Brushing up on my spanish (lol) because we share a ward with some spanish elders and they have gotten us a tonnnn of referrals and so I have been attempting talking to people in spanish on the street and it is loads of fun
5.  The people we live with (grandma and grandpa) have a dog named Bear and they have been out of town so we have been watching it and ohhh boy.. I dont really know how to do dogs and it follows me everywhere and gets in my bed because i think we dont give it enough love but I am bad at that so yes I am learning and this is preparing me for the future dog that is now at my home :-)
6.  We are teaching 2 teen moms- one is from AZ and it is so cool because they have such strong desires to turn their lives around and focus more on Christ.  One of them came to church yesterday and she loved it sooo much. 
7.  One of the other investigators we found is an Iraq veteran who suffers with PTSD and needs peace in his life.  He came to church and loved it!  He said it is the most comfortable church he has ever been in and he felt at home, which is so cool because he never has really had a home.  
8.  For my birthday I got to run the exercises for morning program! woo hoo! :)
9.  We are once again the only sisters in our whole zone.
10.  I love being a missionary!!

Love, 
Sister Paul


1. clearly a bad angle hahah but this is my cute new companion sister latu :)



No comments:

Post a Comment