Kylie is called to serve in the Nevada Reno Mission

Kylie is called to serve in the Nevada Reno Mission

Monday, April 18, 2016

Friends and family-

hello people!
This past week was so amazing! Great things are happening here. :) I don't have much time so this will be short BUT something I've learned this week is about how we all go through our own small apostasy's with God. That's when we separate ourselves from Him. AS we do that, we don't seem to notice that we aren't feeling the Spirit as much but over time, we are so far away that we may feel we can't return. But that is NOT TRUE. The beauty of the Great Apostasy, which happened to the whole world before Joseph Smith restored the Gospel. is that, because of the darkness and confusion that people were living in, the light and clarity of the Gospel was that much sweeter to the ones who tried it. We all have something that is separating us from Him. Once we can give that up, and show Him that we love Him more than ANYTHING, we truly will be blessed.
Thank you all so much for the support you give to me and my family through your prayers and service. I am so grateful for the influence you all have had on me, and know that because of your life experiences and things I've learned from you, people here in Nevada are being blessed!
I love you all!
Love, Sister Muhlestein and Sister Paul (Sister Muhlestein actually typed this I am just forwarding it lol)





No comments:

Post a Comment