Kylie is called to serve in the Nevada Reno Mission

Kylie is called to serve in the Nevada Reno Mission

Monday, March 14, 2016

I have barely any time to write today because my computer wasnt working for the first hour of my emailing time... haha so I will be attaching my lovely companions mass email for you guys to read :)  Love you and have a wonderful week!

"This week was AWESOME!! Man I love Sister Paul! She is so stinking funny! She may or may not wet her pants on the scale of often hahah! She is so great! But We find out about transfers on Sunday. :(

But anyway! We moved this week! I miss the Earl home! I have some very fond memories in that home, but we now live in the Club Ambassador Apartments. So I have a new mailing address and it is...

6402 Mae Anne Ave. Apt #42
Reno, NV 89523

Please send all your letters and packages...hint hint... to this new address :)

 Okay so tons of miracles and also sad realizations... First the sad news. Donna and Romello are non existent... Donna is shewing us away :(. I don't know why and I am soooo sad. I may cry a little about it, but just a little because She has her agency and I am just trying to do the best that I can... But I know I can do better with the Lord's help in respect to others agency.... Mmmm the mission life I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! SO we find a lot of people to teach but they don't progress... Yikes!! They need to do spiritual CPR... Go to Church, Pray and, Read (The Book of Mormon:)

So We found a bunch of new awesome people to teach again this week haha, but we have to find those who are prepared and are ready to learn about the restored gospel and to read the Book of Mormon!! 

So Tiffany. We are doing this thing called blessing contacts. it's a form of tracting that is more effective than just knocking on doors but offering a blessing on peoples homes in the form of a prayer.... So we ask members the first street that comes to their mind and then we go out and knock on doors. Well we have seen some great miracles from it! 

Story Uno... Brother Nash said, "Uhhhhh Simons." So Simons is a really long road and it goes through a few sub areas in our area, so Sister Paul and I prayed about a few colors(Because our area is split up into colors) and we both received an answer of Purple. We are walking and knocking and not having success. Well as we head to our car to go to the next area, we see a man bringing some things into his house.. Well we talk to him and he is just moving in and recently had a baby (Owie, Owie, JUNIORRRR!!!)  So we start talking and he says oh i actually know someone in your church, Brother Nash but we haven't talked in like 3 months....... Brother Nash had no idea this guy had just moved in there.... And he sent us to that street!! WHAT?? They guy, Garret, said we could come back and leave a blessing on their home... Holy cow! Crazy!!!

Story B. A lot of Members have told us to go to Britannia... Oh someone we are supposed to teach is on Britannia... So we go out into the wilderness of Northern Nevada knocking on doors not knowing beforehand where to go or what to expect.... So we knock on a few doors. Met Robert his dad is a member and he might be interested but is a Young Single Adult so the Elders will contact him!! Then WE knock on Tiffany's door!! WOOT!! She is soooo awesome and she is prepared!! She is an artist and a psychic!! She helps people solve their problems. She has the strongest love for Jesus Christ!!! I can not wait to teach her!! But she also likes to teach us... hahah but she is sooo awesome and the spirit was so stinking strong!!! I love her to death already!!! YAY!

We taught Karl this week! The spirit was soooo strong in his lesson!! I love teaching him so much. But he is afraid of change. He said I know that if I pray or read in the Book of Mormon I will get an answer that it is true and then I will have to change my life and I have done a lot of things wrong in my life and I would have to change a lot. BUT KARL THAT IS WHY WE HAVE JESUS CHRIST!!!! He loves us soooo very very much! He wants us to overcome sorrow and guil and sadness and sin and regret and death and I LOVE MY SAVIOR!!! I know he lives and loves us all!!! In Mosiah 16: 7-9

 7 And if Christ had not risen from the dead, or have broken the bands of death that the grave should have no victory, and that death should have no sting, there could have been no resurrection.
 8 But there is a resurrection, therefore the grave hath no victory, and the sting of death is swallowed up in Christ.
 9 He is the light and the life of the world; yea, a light that is endless, that can never be darkened; yea, and also a life which is endless, that there can be no more death.

We can have so much hope and be filled with love that consumes our flesh and joy that overwhelms our body and I kow this to be true!! I have felt to sing the song of redeeming love. I love being a missionary! 

So after Each lesson with Karl, even though he will not commit to keep the commitments, I feel that I am fulfilling my purpose. He has never heard the missionary lessons. He can do this!!! I pray we can help him! 

My greatest desire is for Toni and her Husband Leon to come to know the truth of this Gospel. We talked with Leon and I left it a bit teary eyed because I want this for them soooo badly. Please pray for them. Pray that we can meet with them!! Bah I just want it for them so badly! Leon would inspire so many youth to stay on the right path in life. Bah I am getting overwhelmed with love for them right now writing this. I have great anxiety ( just like Nephi and Jacob and all the other Prophets in the Book of Mormon express) for this family. I want them to have it. They have a desire.... We just now have to remain worthy for them so that the Holy Ghost can teach through us!! 

Yay!!

Well I hope you all have a wonderful week! I love you so very much!!!"



No comments:

Post a Comment