Kylie is called to serve in the Nevada Reno Mission

Kylie is called to serve in the Nevada Reno Mission

Monday, December 21, 2015

Friends and family,

     Hello from Rennooo!  I am back in the big city and it is whack but I love it!  My new companion's name is Sister Beh and she is AMAZING!  She is such a hard worker and so good at talking to everyone no matter what and it's so great because I still need to get over my fear of talking to some people.. everyone deserves to hear about this gospel no matter what!  It's been kinda crazy coming to a new area, especially because I was so comfortable in the last one but I have definitely learned on my mission that the way we grow is by getting put out of our comfort zone.. so yay for that! hahah.  I got here on Wednesday and then we had a West Side Christmas party where I got to see a bunch of the missionaries that served around me before which was the besssttt.
     Life is good.  This week i've been thinking a lot about faith.  Thomas S. Monson said "the future is as bright as your faith", I LOVE that! It is so true.  Sister Beh was reading something the other day too that said "Do you have enough faith to be happy?"  and I was just thinking how our faith seriously is everything.  When we put our faith and trust in the Savior Jesus Christ we are able to do anything and feel okay about any situation.  It was superrr hard saying bye to everyone in Ely- let me tell ya, but one thing that a sister in the ward kept telling us was that I would see all these wonderful people again, whether or not that is in this life, and that fear is the opposite of faith.  So as we put our faith in Jesus Christ we really do not have any need to fear or be unhappy- there is SO much hope that comes from this gospel. I love itttt.
     I hope that you all have a very Merry Christmaassss!  We are going to go ham on sharing the christmas video with everyone that we see this week and we are super excited because it rocks.  Also we get to watch a g rated movie hehe.  There is so much joy in this season and in this life.  Have a wonderful week and never hesitate to share this joy :)

Love,
Sister Paul



No comments:

Post a Comment