Kylie is called to serve in the Nevada Reno Mission

Kylie is called to serve in the Nevada Reno Mission

Monday, September 28, 2015

Friends and family,

     Hello!  So today is the beginning of a new transfer and I am looking forward to all that will come out of it.  On Saturday I got a call from the APs who informed me that I would be training, I freaked out a little hahaha. If you're confused because I just started my mission like 2 days ago it is ok i am having the same feelings- but Heavenly Father knows best and I am excited to take the wonderful drive down Highway 50 to pick her up!  I really am excited to get to help a new missionary, because I was in her shoes not too long ago and know how scary it can be- so this will be a great experience I'm sure. :)
     We had succchh a great last week of the transfer! We went on exchanges and saw so many miracles, it's amazing how much you can learn from other people and I am so grateful for the leadership we have here in this mission.  We were able to find 4 new investigators, all who seemed to have a lot of potential!  It's amazing how much hope this gospel can bring, and how people truly do notice that there is something missing in their life when they don't have it.  I'm so grateful to be able to help bring it to people! 
     I am so excited for General Conference this next week, and the Womans Broadcast was wonderful!  One of the videos they showed was on a sister who was such a good example and someone I want to strive to be more like.  Some of the qualities about her mentioned was that she loved everyone freely and unconditionally, she wasn't worried about people earning her love- she just loved them no matter what!  One thing I've really been trying to focus on is being charitable and always striving to have that pure love of Christ towards every person I meet- it is hard sometimes! Haha but I have noticed that as I have let my Heavenly Father know that it's something I'm working on and made it a constant goal, it has come easier and I have felt Him helping me out always.  I know that He can do that with anyone and any quality that we may want to acquire! As we ask, He will be there to help and I am so grateful for that knowledge.
     I love all of you and am so grateful for the wonderful people I have been blessed with in my life!  Thank you for the love and support I receive, it really helps so much.  You are all amazing and I hope you have a wonderful week!

Love, 
Sister Paul xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment