Kylie is called to serve in the Nevada Reno Mission

Kylie is called to serve in the Nevada Reno Mission

Monday, December 12, 2016

Hello family and friends. :)

Happy Christmas time!!  Life is cheery here in Elko, Nevada. We have been working with our recent converts a lot, doing a lot of finding and have been sharing the #lighttheworld initiative with everyone on the planet. So today is 'Jesus taught others and so can you,', so I thought I would share with you some insight on my latest Book of Mormon reading.  I just finished Mormon and at this point in time there is a lot of hard hearts and wickedness.  I was pondering on how interesting it is that we see this pattern all throughout the Book of Mormon and really all throughout history where things will be going well, people are following Christ and they're happy.. and then over time they let pride in their hearts, stop listening to the counsel of prophets and they fall into darkness where there are wars and blood and all these bad things.  It really is simple- keep the commandments and follow Jesus Christ and you will be happy- yet we so easily allow the adversary to take over and we fall into darkness in our own lives.  This principle can be applied in families, homes, relationships, schoolwork, pretty much everything.  I am grateful that the Book of Mormon was written for our time and that we can liken it to our lives.  I know it is true. :)
Sorry this is super short- I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week and happy holidays!! #lighttheworld

Sister Paul

1. Grandmas sweater and our christmas tree


2. We got home on Monday night and we had these poinsettas and a note from our branch saying that they loved and appreciated us. :') I love these people!!


3. snow angels after morning program


4. my companion thought my outfit didn't match so she took a picture


5. Sunday picture #LIGHTTHEWORLD


No comments:

Post a Comment